You agree to the terms of Our Privacy Statement.
Taylor Communications respects Your privacy. We have provided this Online Privacy Statement to make You aware of how we collect and use individual identifying information of visitors to our web site. As Internet technologies continue to evolve rapidly, these guidelines are subject to change. You will find any such changes posted to this Privacy Statement as posted on our web page, presently at www.sendexact.com (the “eXact/CampaignOne Web Site”).
This Privacy Statement discloses information gathering and dissemination policies regarding the eXact/CampaignOne Web Site. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy polices of Web sites to which we may link.
Notice and Disclosure: The information we collect helps us personalize and continually improve Your experience at sendexact.com. We also collect "automatic information" whenever you interact with us. Like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when you access sendexact.com. Examples of the information we may collect and analyze include:
· the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet
· login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version,
· operating system and platform.
We use this information to monitor and improve the site's functionality and content, for statistical analysis and to respond to your inquiries or comments. From time to time, we may also use this information to send email messages and promotional materials about our products and services, which many of our visitors find valuable. Notwithstanding, You will always be able to "opt out" whenever You choose. If you opt out however, You may not be able to take advantage of eXact services at the site.
Upon receipt of your request as provided for herein, we will, as promptly as is practical:
· Remove You and Your personal information from our databases
· Correct personal information that you tell us is incorrect
· Permit you to "opt out" of further email contact.
SendeXact Customer Support
1498 SE Tech Center Place
Vancouver, WA 98683
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Information Sharing: While we may share the information we gather with other business divisions within Taylor Communications, we do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about You with third parties. In addition to that we will not share your specific customer information with third party partners without your written consent. We do however, combine data across multiple enterprises (aggregate data), for analytical purposes. This information provides benefit to all customers for comparisons. We work to protect the security of Your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on selected pages, which encrypts information You input.
· We reveal only the last four digits of Your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· It is important for You to protect against unauthorized access to Your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.